Thursday, 18 November 2010

.153-Blue Reef Fish & Chips, Permai 32, Penang.

I came to this restaurant with my family and granduncle for my birthday lunch. It was my first time there, and the food was pretty good. Serves Western food, like pastas, steaks, soups, fish, etc. My granduncle brought us here, and it's located at a sort of new commercial area after the Vale of Tempe road. The price is reasonable as well.

Check out their Facebook page; Blue Reef Fish & Chips.

IMG_1826
IMG_1828
Ice Lemon Tea.
IMG_1829
This was steak. I forgot the name of the dish though.
IMG_1830
Fish. I also forgot the name of this dish. Haha. Sorry!
IMG_1831
Lamb and pasta if I'm not mistaken.
IMG_1832
Their soup of the day for that day. It had a mixture of different ingredients, I didn't like this one.
IMG_1834
My pasta. I think it was cream sauce with salmon.

Overall rating - 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment