Friday, 10 September 2010

.139-Dragon-i, Gurney Plaza, Penang.

I've tried out the Dragon-i in Queensbay before, and the Dragon-i in Gurney recently opened, so I decided to try it out. The first time I went was actually last Friday, 3rd Sept with my family. I didn't take any photos then, but luckily the second time I went was last Saturday, 4th Sept. I went there with a group of friends after watching the Piranha movie. I ordered the exact same dishes on the two times I was there. It is located on the ground floor of Gurney Plaza's New Wing, opposite Charles and Keith.

IMG_9869
Some peanuts in gravy to start. This is actually pretty good.
IMG_9876
Ice Lemon Tea.
IMG_9879
"Siu Long Pao".
IMG_9884
I think this was called Minced Pork and Salted Egg with Rice.
IMG_9894
IMG_9896

Overall rating - 8/10.


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment