Thursday, 22 July 2010

.124-Frankie & Benny's, Cambridge Leisure Park, Cambridge.

On the first night that we were in Cambridge, me and my family went to this Italian American-style restaurant for dinner. It's located in the Cambridge Leisure Park, behind the Travelodge. The food is not bad, they served food like pastas, pizzas, steaks, seafood, etc. etc.

IMG_3335
IMG_3343
If your are waiting for a table, they will hand you this buzzer thing that will buzz when your table is ready.
IMG_3346
IMG_3347
IMG_3349
The menu.
IMG_3351
This was my second brother's order. I forgot what it was, but I believe it was the F&B Black Pepper Mayo Burger.
IMG_3353
My dad's order. It's the Beer Battered Cod & Chips.
IMG_3354
My mother's Salt & Pepper Scampi.
IMG_3356
My Lasagne al Forno.
IMG_3358
A Half & Half Pizza to share. The toppings were BBQ Meatball and American Deli.

Overall rating - 8/10.
Restaurant's website - http://www.frankieandbennys.com



View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment