Sunday, 30 May 2010

.116-Restoran Paramount Sengfatt, Petaling Jaya.

This restaurant is located in an area in SS20 Petaling Jaya called Paramount Garden. My uncle (not the one who married) brought me, my parents and some other relatives here for dinner that same day after the church wedding in the morning. It is apparently run by a fellow Penangnite who moved to KL. I must say, the food is good, the cleanliness is good, and the ambience is not bad! It is located at a corner lot with a lorong next to it. Opposite this restaurant is Giant and we parked there.

IMG_1656
IMG_1672
I think this was Ambula Juice or something like that.
IMG_1674
Fish Curry.
IMG_1677
Soup.
IMG_1680
Sweet and Sour Pork.
IMG_1683
Fried long beans.
IMG_1686
Chicken.
IMG_1689
Fish Head Curry.
IMG_1692
Fried Egg Omelette.

No comments:

Post a Comment