Tuesday, 22 December 2009

.075-Kaffir & Lime by Thai Express, The Paragon, Singapore.

We arrived in Singapore at night on the 18th of Sept, nearly 8pm. We had hungry stomachs since the customs and after checking into the hotel, we went for dinner somewhere around the hotel. Walked over to The Paragon, a mall which is located diagonally across from where we were staying. Looked around and settled on having lunch at this place, Kaffir & Lime by Thai Express.



Some mango drink.

I forgot what drink this was. It was my dad's order.

My watermelon and apple juice, if I remember correctly.

Clear Tom Yam Soup.

My soft shell crab curry with rice.

Pineapple fried rice.

Chicken rice.

My brother's order, forgot what it was called.

So on the second last day we were in Singapore, my grandaunt joined us for lunch. Again, we were starving and looking for a place to eat. Since we were in The Paragon again, we came to the same place for lunch.



Brother's drink.

My drink.

Fried chicken.

Fried tang hoon with prawns.

Fried tang hoon with soft shell crab.

Some sort of pork/beef with rice.

Chendol.

Some honey chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment