Friday, 6 November 2009

.072-Double Dragon Inn Restaurant, Gottlieb Road, Penang.

I had dinner here last Monday with some relatives, my parents and my maids. It was in celebration of my Chinese birthday which was on the following day. Since this restaurant isn't opened on Tuesday, so we settled for the dinner on Monday. It's abeen awhile since I came here and I still like the dishes here. The restaurant is owned by my brother's friend's parents.


My drink.

Four Seasons (from clockwise from left), Crab Claws, some sort of meat fried with sauce, egg rolls, and scallops.

Double Boiled Chicken Soup with Fish Maw.

I drink soup without anything.

Fish.

Beef with kailan.

Lemon Chicken.

Prawns.

Lam Mee.

Some dessert.

The restaurant is on Gottlieb Road near Waterfall Hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment