Friday, 30 October 2009

.066-Souled Out, Desa Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur.

On the first night in KL, which was the 17th, I believe, we went to visit some relatives. After that, we decided to visit Souled Out in Mont Kiara, Desa Sri Hartamas for dinner. It's a pretty nice place with a lively atmosphere. There is always people there and it's never empty. I like the food there, it is good.I guess this is one of the nicest places in KL to have dinner and I should figure out that it's a great place to hold a party. There's valet parking for people who are lazy to park their cars themselves, but for people like us who park on our own, the parking's free. Click the link to visit the Souled Out website.


Some random candle on our table.

My mum's drink. I kinda forgot the name.

My brother's drink. I think it's called Apple Cooler or something like that.

My Dragonfly. My dad had the same drink as me.

Chilli Con Carne to share.

A 'Beefed Out' Pizza to share.

My dad's Sang Har Mein, my mum had the same dish too.

My brother's Chicken Cordon "Blurr".

My Chicken Cordon "Blurr" with Onion Rings. (The onion rings are a special order, it normally comes with fries).

My Haagen-Dazs Strawberry Milkshake.

No comments:

Post a Comment