Wednesday, 7 October 2009

.043-The Apartment, Suria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur.

On the first day of our 9-day long trip last month, we were in KL from about 11 until 3. We had an appointment at 12.15pm and after that, I suggested that we go to Suria KLCC for lunch. We randomly picked a restaurant from the shopping centre guide and chose this place. It's called The Apartment and it's located at the al fresco area of Suria KLCC. The food was so-so only, and if you ask me whether I would go back there a second time, I don't think I will.


The menu.

Plain water.

The entrance to the restaurant.

My mum's Ayam Percik.

My dad's Lamb Briyani.

My brother's Piquant Cream Grilled Chicken.

My brother's Peking Duck Crepe Rolls.

My Jamie's Duck Pasta.

My Mushroom Soup.

View from my seat in the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment