Wednesday, 7 October 2009

.041-The Ship, Batu Feringghi, Penang.

Me and my family visits The Ship for dinner once in awhile. We mostly go to the branch on Sri Bahari Road in town. However, the other day, since we're in Batu Feringghi visiting Uplands School, we decided to have dinner at The Ship in Batu Feringghi. It is much bigger than the branch in town, but the menu stays the same. However, the service here was terrible. After of soups and appetizers arrived, we waited for more than half an hour for the main course to arrive. Since it took so long for the main course to arrive, my dad decided to pay the bill and walk off, frustrated at the poor service. But still, I got photos of the starters that we had.


Salad for what supposed to be my mum's Sizzling Chicken.

My fruit punch.

Garlic Bread.

Mum's Escargot.

My Oxtail Soup.

My Potato Salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment