Monday, 28 September 2009

.035-Kocha Taiwanese Delight, Burmah Road, Penang.

Slightly more than 2 weeks ago, on 11/09/2009, me and my family went to Kocha for dinner. We rarely come here, and it's only the 2nd time for me and my brother. The last time I came here was I think a few years ago. The food was ok, but the waiters seriously need to learn some English! Btw, sorry if I forgot the names of some of the dishes.




Spicy pork rice set, if I'm not mistaken that is.

This is Iced Horlicks if I'm not wrong.

I forgot what this is.

Honey Lemon drink.

Pan-fried dumplings. Something like Japanese Gyoza.

Garlic pork rice set, if I'm not mistaken.

Beef ball noodle soup.

Spicy Taiwanese Sausages.

Pork ribs with curry sauce. The sauce is something like the Japanese curry.

Fried cod fish roll.

Some sort of buns with the dipping sauce, this was more like dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment