Sunday, 30 August 2009

.009-Ko Fu Loft, Gurney Plaza, Penang.

Last Thursday, me, my brother and my parents decided to have Ko Fu Loft for dinner. This restaurant is located on the 4th floor of Gurney Plaza and it is facing Gurney Drive. It was also once the location of another restaurant named Food Loft, but it's now known as Ko Fu Loft. It now serves mainly Chinese food. Please excuse me as I have forgotten some of the names of the dishes we ordered. =)


Aromatic duck with the thin pancakes.

Herbal Soup Lamian.

Some sesame ball thingy, it has a meaty filling.

Chicken with Thai chilli sauce.

Mixed meat with rice in a pot.

Sweet & sour fish with rice set.

Dragonfruit smoothie.

Ice lemon tea and soya bean drink.

Classic fried rice.

The entrance of the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment